RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seeing all kinds of shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Seeing all kinds of shit.

Welcome to the world of NDAs and keeping shit under your hat. It's a bitch.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            If things go incredibly in Marvel's favor, the F4 could be back by Avengers 3.5 or 4 or whatever the fuck they're calling it. But, that means the rights actually lapse and FOX doesn't get nutty.

Still, it's an insanely incredible effort to run the table to make it happen.

Possible? Very much so. Happening? 50/50
            I'd love to see the rights go back to Marvel. After Thanos, Galactus is the only huge threat that makes sense to organize several phases of movies around.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Guardians 2 shit. (including one that I feel fucking stupid about)

Spoiler: Guardians 2 spoilers 

Winter 2016, I get a tip from ATL set that Stallone has signed on with a bunch of other actors to play the original comics version of the Guardians. I see a pic of a Stallone sized guy in a Charlie 27 costume. I run with it.

Cut to January of this year and I have Marvel press people swear that Stallone and Rosenbaum are playing Sam Alexander and Rich Ryder.

Cut to 4 of my pals have seen it and press leaks now confirm:

Sylvester Stallone is Starhawk (male version)
              Michelle Yeoh is Starhawk (female version)
              Ving Rhames is Charlie 27
              Miley Cyrus is Mainframe
              Michael Rosenbaum is Krugar

and Michael Rooker is the original Yondu. I guess the team going away turned him into a redneck.

I feel dumb because I let Marvel PR fake news throw me off the trail.

But, what about Sharon Stone who shot? Well, word around the campfire is she's playing Jan Van Dyne in Ant-Man and Wasp. Her brief work was to shoot some early stuff for that movie.

Nathan Fillion still has an image cameo as Simon Williams, but he's leaking pictures showing that he was set to play Arkon in film.

The original Guardians are reintroduced later in the film as new Ravagers. Still not sure how that works. But, that's why those guys are signed on for multiple movies.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Spoiler response

Spoiler: spoiler 
                Cool that they got Sharon Stone to play Jan Van Dyne. It makes it a BASIC INSTINCT reunion of sorts.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Spoiler response

Spoiler: spoiler 
                  Cool that they got Sharon Stone to play Jan Van Dyne. It makes it a BASIC INSTINCT reunion of sorts.

Spoiler: The way I'm seeing it. 

She shot on the bluescreen stage during GOTG production with Gunn helming. She has to be in one of the 5 post credits scenes.

Early press only got 4, but public will get all 5.

I'm going to miss all press screenings due to Derby Festival commitments. So, I'll see with the masses to get all 5 scenes.

Comment

• I'm just glad that the word is stellar for it. Even my wife is waaay, waaay pumped to see it, which usually isn't the case on these comic films (although she's also very excited for WONDER WOMAN).

Speaking of which, what's the buzz on WONDER WOMAN?
                    Also, is KING ARTHUR pretty much dead on arrival and being written off? It sure seems like it.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I'm just glad that the word is stellar for it. Even my wife is waaay, waaay pumped to see it, which usually isn't the case on these comic films (although she's also very excited for WONDER WOMAN).

Speaking of which, what's the buzz on WONDER WOMAN?
                      Also, is KING ARTHUR pretty much dead on arrival and being written off? It sure seems like it.

Wonder Woman is being played close to chest.

The only film I have time for next week due to everything is King Arthur. I had to sign a 4 page PDF about embargoes in order to get in to see it. (thanks a lot Jeff Snider)

Comment

• Any thoughts as to what's going to be 'the surprise' breakout hit of the Summer? Any surprising buzz as to a film that's really set to defy expectations and over-perform? Just curious.

Also curious as to what the major flops are going to be. We've already had GHOST IN THE SHELL but that won't be the last. Besides KING ARTHUR, I'm also wondering if THE MUMMY is being set up to fail.

Comment

• I want the Mummy to do gangbusters. I want my goddamn Black Lagoon flick.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Any thoughts as to what's going to be 'the surprise' breakout hit of the Summer? Any surprising buzz as to a film that's really set to defy expectations and over-perform? Just curious.

Also curious as to what the major flops are going to be. We've already had GHOST IN THE SHELL but that won't be the last. Besides KING ARTHUR, I'm also wondering if THE MUMMY is being set up to fail.

None so far. It appears to be a pretty even keel summer.

Comment

• So Guardians 2 is the shit? NICE!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We're seeing King Arthur later week.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X