Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 11-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas
Default Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Abrams putting off hocking Verizon to direct again, everyone is coming back and Benicio del Toro is the baddie ("someone familiar to Trekkies") and now Alice Eve is the new female lead...because Kirk didn't get laid enough in earlier shows and movies.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118046803?refCatId=13
Old 11-30-2011, 02:34 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I just want Russ's head to explode because it's being shot in 3d.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Alice Eve? We are pleased.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Del Toro...

I'm in.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:59 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Smashington View Post
I just want Russ's head to explode because it's being shot in 3d.
You won't get a drop of grey from me.

JJ, I will end you if you fuck this up.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Abrams putting off hocking Verizon to direct again, everyone is coming back and Benicio del Toro is the baddie ("someone familiar to Trekkies")...

"Yeah, Brother!"
Old 11-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Man, a Del Toro KHAAAAN would be AWESOME.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Throwing Khan into the equation this soon would be fucking lazy...and this is Kurtzman and Orci we're talking about here...
Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Isn't it tribbles and klingons or some shit?
Old 12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Del Toro confirmed for Harry Mudd.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:21 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncow Gus View Post
Del Toro confirmed for Harry Mudd.

Really? That was left field, but it makes sense. If that's the case, they've still got a big role to fill.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:22 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

No fucking way, though. Really?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:22 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

I was jokin'. In the Nexus, it is true.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:25 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncow Gus View Post
I was jokin'. In the Nexus, it is true.

Well, the gist for Mudd's existence in the original series is supposedly there in ST 2.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

That is awesome.

Fuck this wait.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

You motherfucker. Had me running to Google search to see where that broke.

That said...I could see it.

Doesn't top my best friend's prank on me while he was driving Karl Urban to and from the Red set. One day, he calls me after he dropped him off at his hotel and is like, "Williams...Karl said something about...the Borg being the villains in the Trek sequel. You think that's something that you could run with?" Cut to me frantically about to get off the phone and call up Robert (back when I worked for the rat bastard running his site) and he says, "Jamie, I'm fucking with you!"

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-01-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:29 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Don't ever look to me for scoops. I am about as helpful as the supercomputer from Willy Wonka.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Including my own.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:10 PM
feels good man

Old 12-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

So...so...Goddamn lazy
Old 12-02-2011, 09:59 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

At this point, I don't buy it until more leaks out. Mayimbe didn't get a source, he got ahold of the new floater.