Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    "I'm getting too old for this shit..."

Danny Glover in every single film he's been in.
    This one I actually liked in the 1st one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      Come on! The clear winner is Andie McDowell at the end of "Four Weddings and a Funeral":

"Is it raining? I hadn't noticed."

CRINGE!
      God I hate her. She's a beautiful woman but an absolutely wretched actress.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        God I hate her. She's a beautiful woman but an absolutely wretched actress.
        Like Cindy Crawford in Fair Game.

Comment

Going back to Godfather III...

When Sofia Coppola catches a round in the gut, and she just does this deadpan, emotionless 'Dad?'

She's going to the 'Hell Of Bad Acting'... and she won't need eyes to see.

Comment

I blame Francis for that. He had no business putting his daughter in that kind of position.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

"I used to fuck guys like you in prison" - Roadhouse
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Darth Vader: 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...'

Comment

Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!

Anakin: You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't.

Anakin: From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask.

Comment

Pretty much anything Thandie Newton says in "W".
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!

Anakin: You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't.

Anakin: From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask.
                      Goddamn, son... you're on a roll!

but you forgot Natalie...

"Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo."

Sweet Zombie Jesus, that is wretched!

My eye twitches uncontrollably at everything to do with the prequels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Pretty much anything Thandie Newton says
                        Corrected. She's in the Andie McDowell PRETTY BUT CAN'T ACT category.

Comment

It's a line I love for the way Lance Henriksen delivers it, but I never understood when in Hard Target he exasperatedly yells at the Texan, "You are a fucking BUFFALO!"
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Pierce Brosnan... delivering the worst Bond one liner to the worst Bond girl.

"I thought Christmas only comes once a year..."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

Fucking Hale Berry in X-Men:

"You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else."

In Pulse (I know I know...):

Some girl I can't remember: “Do you know what dying tastes like? Metal.”

(Take notes, Nathan)
                              Last edited by Martin; 10-22-2010, 09:46 AM.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

(Take notes, Nathan)
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X