Helicopter Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
    It was more like the CG sex from The Lawnmower Man. Everything was melting and joining together to form one perfect being.
    That sounds more like Slither.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Or that one horror movie in which all the rich people melted together at the end to become that one giant alien organism.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

SLITHER but not gross.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not SLITHER, it's from the 80s, it had a Filipino director.

Comment

Hmms. I wonder what that is.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It had a really common title which is why it's difficult to remember. It involved rich people in Beverly Hills that were actually this alien organism.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I've got the one wiener rule (mine) when it comes to sex. Multiple women is fine, but there'll be a big NO on the other guy factor.
                Spit Roast!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  BUT CHINESE FINGER TRAP!
                  Ah yes, fingercuffs

Comment

Hmms. I wonder what that is.
                    Surely Society?
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                      Surely Society?
                      THAT'S THE ONE!

I told ya the ultra common title was difficult to remember.

Comment

I'm all about sex in public places/or places where you're not supposed to have it.
                        Oh, HELL NO! And not because I'm a prude or anything - I'm actually pretty open. But I looove privacy - LOVE it! The whole risk of getting caught kills the sex drive for me - it makes me feel more inhibited. When I know it's just me and the guy, door locked, curtains closed? That's when I feel open enough to absolutely do anything I want, because I know it's just me and him. I don't know if that sounds strange, that I feel more liberated when I know I have my privacy - we can go nuts because no one's there staring at us. Years ago, I dated this guy who was all Mr. Exhibitionist, and boy did he have the wrong girl! He tried to very seductively stick his hand up my skirt on the subway one day, and I almost clocked him!
                        Last edited by Lisa; 03-17-2010, 10:35 AM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Did Ed seriously ask who fucks with their folks at home? With a straight face? I have a story going into my other thread on this...

Comment

Is the story up now?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Did Ed seriously ask who fucks with their folks at home? With a straight face? I have a story going into my other thread on this...
                              But see, again, I get where he's coming from. Who the hell would want to get caught? Why would you do it at home, knowing that the parents could interrupt some truly awesome sex and start screaming at you - that's no way to have fun! And keep in mind, that's not to say I've never done it - I have, but that was on my mind the whole time. "We're gonna get caught, I know it!" nearly ruined the whole thing for me.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Shit, I've had my parents walk in on me before. Not a big deal. I just gave them a thumbs up. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X