Episode 11: Rob Put a Ring on It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 11: Rob Put a Ring on It

Rob and Lesley are excited to share with the class their tales of what they did on their summer vacation. Proposals, robberies, Asians with giant calves, giant piles of food, general drunken debauchery and more are talked about as they discuss what may be the most epic summer ever. They head to the State Fair with Jeff to see what the big deal is with fried food on a stick, they check out Machete (spoilers start at 48:20) and then VOICEMAIL!
    Mighty good show!
    100.00%
    Mighty grand failure!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Question. Is the theme music for the show going to be "your song" at the wedding? It should be.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Only 3 1/2 years together? Ya'll sound like you've been together for 80 years.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Riding on a horse would have been AWESOME. You could have been literally, Lesley's knight in shining armor.

Comment

Gee Lesley, you didn't sound very excited to describe your first Christmas. Poor Rob.

Comment

3 hours to get ready? I thought Lesley was low maintenance.

Comment

Ya'll should have just video taped the proposal.

Comment

Wait. You did video tape it? Watch it so you can get the story straight. :P

Comment

Awwwws. I got a little teary eyed as Rob described Lesley shaking and crying.

Comment

Haha. We did tape it. We were drunk describing it here. I was gonna totally be the knight in shining armor but decided to not have any bones broke.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Gee Lesley, you didn't sound very excited to describe your first Christmas. Poor Rob.

Comment

I know right?

Also, I think breaking a bone would have made for a VERY memorable proposal story. Go back and do it again.

Comment

Comment

Hahah, I was very excited - Howard, do you have any idea how many times I've told this story between the proposal and doing the podcast?

God Howard - are you trying to get me in trouble or something?
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Another home run, you two! Easily my favorite podcast on the site - you two are quite the pissers. The description of the proposal and Lesley's reaction was priceless - sorry the rain blew the horse idea, Rerb.

Oh, and Lesley? Good call on Trejo over Rourke, Douglas, Goslin, etc. Say what you will about the man's face, but his mustache is good for hanging on to!

Comment

Working...
                              X