Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can imagine his Clark Kent would be even more fucked up than Supes.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think we already saw his Clark.

It was in Bad Lieutenant.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No clause for screen drop. It's going to lose screens this weekend.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can't stress enough how this was the quietest audience I've been a part of in a long time. It was like you could hear the collective "GUH?" Kinda took the edge off my quasi-buzz.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Looks like Jen and I are waiting for the eventual DVD or cable release. The "it's not THAT bad" feeling I'm hearing from some quarters isn't making me eager to drop $20 so we can be all disappoint.

I'll save the scratch for Captain America - Marvel's been knocking 'em out of the park lately, Cap's getting good buzz, and the action figures look better. Plus, Hugo Weaving.

Comment

• Smart move.

Even if Sinestro throws a Cap shield, it's better if you wait for the Real Deal (Holyfield).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                X