No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda sucks, but today's revelations involve Matt Taibai or whatever his name is at Rolling Stone. Dude's apparently been working with Russian media influencers for the last decade plus. He's a Vlad plant.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've always thought that dude sucked. Vindication!

Comment

• I could never quite figure that guy out. Wait, didn't he live and work in Russia when he was young?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/02/exile-201002
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't know why, but Sessions reminds me of Leslie Jordan. Maybe it's the ears?
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              I don't know why, but Sessions reminds me of Leslie Jordan. Maybe it's the ears?

It's that little old white man from AL/MS thing. Some go redneck when older, others resemble dainty little Lawn Gnomes.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• While the money laundering investigations pick up, we now have a new distracting missive from the Trump Admin.

They want to send a man to Mars before his term is up. Better get on that, NASA.

Comment

• And who's gonna pay for that trip, the Martians?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    And who's gonna pay for that trip, the Martians?

Given how much money has been laundered over the last 18 months. It's bound to be somewhere between the Seychelles and South Korea.

Comment

• For those playing the home game: a current scorecard update.

Flynn gone
                      Epshteyn gone
                      Giuliani talking
                      Crowley gone
                      Nunes recused
                      charges against Assange
                      Chaffetz out

Comment

• Sure looks like we might be at war with North Korea by the end of the week.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Sure looks like we might be at war with North Korea by the end of the week.

I don't totally buy it will go down, but if it does. We've got yet another country to babysit after we execute their leadership and destroy their military.

Comment

• China'll step in before shit goes down - no fucking way will there be a war in their backyard. My guess is someone will whack Kim Jong Un soon and a somewhat more stable (for North Korea, that is) government will take over. Talks of reunification with South Korea might kick in if China gets some benefits, economical or otherwise, though that's a long shot.

Comment

• Comey goes before the Senate Judiciary on May 2nd. Sally Yates and Clapper go on the 8th.

Until then, we might not have any big news for a bit. RIS (Russian propaganda wing) is flooding social media, media channels, etc with Prop until then to drown out the truth.

Fuck, they're getting Snowden in on it. The Judiciary dates are hard and firm, meaning Sen. Burr can't get them moved. If something happens before next Tuesday, it'll be because of an outlier or outside case (half of the NYC shitstorm).

Comment

• Sounds like Flynn is well and truly fucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X