No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more episodes into Twin Peaks. Still really enjoying this. The music is my favorite thing ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Still waiting on Orphan Black to hit Netflix too.
      Keep waiting. It's on Amazon Prime and I think it's one of those shows that won't jump to both services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        A few more episodes into Twin Peaks. Still really enjoying this. The music is my favorite thing ever.
        Also Kyle MacLaughlin. Dude is the best in this. So goddamn good.

Finally saw the weird dwarf with the weird backwards speak stuff last night. But holy hell is the guy who plays Leo(I think that's his name, the dickhead truck driver) terrible. Like super bad. Like, WTF were you thinking Lynch?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Keep waiting. It's on Amazon Prime and I think it's one of those shows that won't jump to both services.
          Oh shit for real?! I've been fucking up!

Comment

• Tried the first ep of Orphan Black again. I must've been in a bad mood and/or distracted when I tried the first time because I found it pretty entertaining. The way it ends is total blue balls, though.

Comment

• Tatiana Maslany derserves all the Emmy for the next 5 years. She's SO FUCKING GREAT.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So, is TYRANT supposed to be any good? Any buzz?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Those trailers are neverending.

Comment

• 5 episodes into Twin Peaks. I have no idea where this is going and I'm totally ok with that. I need this soundtrack ASAP though.

Comment

• I forgot how attractive Laura Flynn Boyle used to be and I still have the hots for Sherilyn Fenn. SOOOO HOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        So, is TYRANT supposed to be any good? Any buzz?
                        Sounds like it will be as boring as the trailers make it look.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...iew-fxs-tyrant

Comment

• I still have no idea what Tyrant is about, except the arab dude is a pediatrician so we should know he's a good guy.

Comment

• This final season of Boondocks was fucking awful. Now, I get to review it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I had it all on my DVR. Read some commentary on it, deleted it. So sad. I think it's the best thing Cartoon Network ever did, and nobody cared. White college kids don't care about black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I had it all on my DVR. Read some commentary on it, deleted it. So sad. I think it's the best thing Cartoon Network ever did, and nobody cared. White college kids don't care about black people.
                                The level of drop-off was fucking astounding. SONY sent out a letter alongside all reviews for the 4th season on DVD to hold it until the final episode aired last night.

While the season didn't start off terrible, it was a quick race to the bottom.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X