No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'm not in the right frame of mind, bc I'm not getting into Penny Dreadful at all.

Comment

• Wowie, the Fargo finale. Totally stuck the landing.

Comment

• Indeed. Loved it.

Started watching The Bridge. First thoughts: HATE HATE HATE HATE the main girl cop. So much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She doesn't get any better. I liked the Mexican cop but that show was a whole lot of MEH, I thought. I kept watching it, hoping it would get mind-blowing, but it didn't. The cat and mouse main story was pretty good, especially once you put together the killer's identity, but the side story with Mumbly Wolverine Hair is boring and goes nowhere.*

*it appears it was all set-up for the new season but, still, Bo-ring.

Comment

• I need to watch that. Is it on Netflix?

Comment

• It's on Hulu Plus
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Bridge sucked. Despite the awesome Mexicop. Quitted it after 7 eps.

So Robby. How about Continuum?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  The Bridge sucked. Despite the awesome Mexicop. Quitted it after 7 eps.

So Robby. How about Continuum?

The Bridge got worse and the season 2 screener disc suggests a further spiral.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not surprised considering how shoddy the B-story was crafted in the first season.

If you guys want a new cop show to watch, catch up on Longmire because it's quite entertaining.

Comment

• Echo on Longmire.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've heard good things on LONGMIRE.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Longmire's the goods. Never drags, great character development, great storylines for each character. And trucks.

Comment

• Oh guys. One day you will catch on Continnum and be pissed at yourself....

Also, Sleepy Hollow, people. it's the new Supernatural.

Comment

• I've never seen Supernatural, Sleepy Hollow, or Longmire. Once that lotto ticket hits I will make time for all these. Still waiting on Orphan Black to hit Netflix too.

Comment

• Orphan Black and Continuum are the best sci-fi shows of the last decade. Both are completely Canadian products, from production to story settings (one if Toronto, and the other Vancouver). After years and years of cheap shit, we finally hit jackpot.

WAIT, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN SUPERNATURAL??????????

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT

Comment

Working...
                                X