Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it looks pretty amazing on my PC as well.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      First hour of Tomb Raider is brutal. I don't think a game has physically made me wince before. And it looks incredible cranked up on PC.
      Such a good game.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sound design guys on Tomb Raider need some dap, too. The wincing and crying coming from Lara when she first starts killing is a great touch. And then what comes about halfway through is all "fuck yeeaaahhh".

Looking forward to shocking some bios but really want to finish dem tombs first.

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Tomb Raider is great. 7 hours in right now, and seems like I'm close to the end but I really don't want it to be. I could spend 50 hours with this game.

Comment

• Played a couple of hours in the floating city of Columbia.

Jaw-droppingly beautiful and incredibly fucked up.

So far, Infinite is amazing.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• JOIN US IN THE LAND OF MAGICAL RACISTS IN A FLOATING CITY
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Django beforehand makes it all the more satisfying.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Tomb Raider is great. 7 hours in right now, and seems like I'm close to the end but I really don't want it to be. I could spend 50 hours with this game.
                  I thought the same thing (at im guessing the same section. lots and lots of fire?) then saw only 50% completion. And a quick look at a collectibles list showed at least THREE new regions I haven't visited yet. Good game is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I thought the same thing (at im guessing the same section. lots and lots of fire?) then saw only 50% completion. And a quick look at a collectibles list showed at least THREE new regions I haven't visited yet. Good game is really good.
                    So glad I gave it a shot since I never really dug Tomb Raider all that much before.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Glad you guys are digging on TR.

If you're at the bit with a lot of fire, you've probably got another 5-6 hours to go afterwards to finish the game.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm at the beach. The only reason I haven't beat it yet is all the towing. STUPID JOB, STUPID STUPID JOB.

Comment

• The descent to the beach was AWESOME. I want that to be in the movie that they make of this.

Comment

• Just played that section. Holy crap. Lara is John McClane.

Comment

• Instead of inking, I was sucked into shocking bios.

It keeps getting weirder and weirder plot-wise, but the combat just keeps getting more and more awesome the more shit I find to put foot to ass with.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Just played that section. Holy crap. Lara is John McClane.
                                OG McClane, not that sleep walking mofo that's in the last few movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X