Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcomic? How would we hear the Mumford & Sons?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Also started to watch Coriolanus but crashed. Not a comment on the film as it was pretty great at the start, I was just that freaking tired. Will give it another go later today I think.
      Unfortunately, that's the film. Starts great, ends just ok. I kinda didn't see the point, but Fiennes is a more than capable director. Also, Butler is great in it. I'm still pulling for him to fulfill his potential.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• X2. Not sure this has aged well.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• True. Some of the effects are almost-awful (CGI fire?). But I still think its the best of the X-films so far. Only First Class can challenge it and the kids in X2 are nowhere near as annoying.

Also, 'What's your real name, John?'.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Webcomic? How would we hear the Mumford & Sons?
            THE POWER OF THE INTERWEBS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How many pages do you need for Crystal Lake Cathedral?

That's the working title.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want a scene where Jason has an introspective moment and thinks about his parents and childhood and everything slows down right before he kills someone.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  I want a scene where Jason has an introspective moment and thinks about his parents and childhood and everything slows down right before he kills someone.
                  There needs to be a part where he is flying a kite away from all the other kids, then realizes he has gone up onto this hilltop. From this hilltop he can view an incredible vista that makes a profound impact on him internally.

Then quick cut to a machete splitting a skull in half, revealing a similar vista.

Comment

• But it can't be the SAME vista. It must be similar, enough to evoke those childhood memories. Jason wouldn't return to the same vista you see, because he's on a journey.

Comment

• The vista is in India.

Comment

• He's already done India. Nepal. Jason befriends a sherpa.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• OH SHIT. Jason stalks Everest climbers. I'd watch the fuck out of that. Climax is when he reaches base camp and attacks a rescue copter. Copter explodes because why not, we think Jason is dead. Hand comes out of snow, grabs machete, looks down at the village below.

Comment

• It's perfect, every sequel after that is Jason in the neighboring country/village whatever until he makes it around the world.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JASON TAKES COMMUNISM

Comment

Working...
                                X