No announcement yet.

Boondock Saints 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to sound like a broken record, but all the people I know who are big fans of this movie (not like "It's okay" but "OH MY GOD DUDE IT'S SO AWESOME") are possibly mildly retarded.

EDIT: And just so I don't get branded as some retard-hater, that's not my tag.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Haha fuck no. Hackers reminds me of my teen years. This movie reminds me of STD movies I had to watch in health class.

Also, Nerdious's pretentious cover has been shattered. He ACTUALLY LIKES THIS MOVIE. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

IT's my tag.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah Jake. IT's not the worst thing ever, but it's not good. And the people that like it don't like it ironically. THEY ACTUALLY THINK IT'S GOOD.

Comment

Boondock is not awesome. I've said this then and I will continue to say so. Sucks then, sucks now, sucks forever.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Haha fuck no. Hackers reminds me of my teen years. This movie reminds me of STD movies I had to watch in health class.

Also, Nerdious's pretentious cover has been shattered. He ACTUALLY LIKES THIS MOVIE. haha.
              Hahaha. I do. I have copies on every console I own, along with my iPhone and PC.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Judging by this statement, Nerdious owns numerous Ed Hardy t-shirts.

Comment

You're close to riding on a dinosaur status here. haha

Comment

Say it ain't so, Nerdious. Say it ain't so.

Comment

I even watch it on the LCD installed on my dinosaur.

Comment

Jesus christ. This is the film equivalent of accepting holocaust denial.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Say it ain't so, Nerdious. Say it ain't so.
                          Sorry, Ed. I'm really Jesus. And fuck you, you me-killer.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            lulz.

Comment

Seriously though, everyone needs to check out Overnight. It's pretty fucking entertaining. It's on instant as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                That may be, but let me tell ya. I got a good deal on the nails. OH SNAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X