No announcement yet.

The Frog Brothers and Crenshaw Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thanks. The audio in the video is blown out, but that track was a lot of fun to make.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

demo track Ceej and I made last night. Fucking loving my new keyboard/drum pad set up. So much.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Our setup is getting more awesomer each day. Everything is now controlled via 3 separate inputs and all at the same time. Ipad, PC, and Keyboard. So much fun.

Comment

quick track we fucked around with while drinking way too much on Friday.

Comment

Ambient Sessions 1-21-15

Life is Good (demo)

Comment

Schank (demo)

fucking dig the synth sound in this one something fierce.

Comment

BKP - freestyle 3

Comment

/post

The short film that Ceej and I did the music/sound design for has been released. Woo!

Already working on another project that is more sci-fi than horror now.

Comment

Let me know when the Insatiable score gets pressed on limited 10" blood red/clear splatter vinyl.

Comment

hah,

Comment

trying out a new style. Not finished but I'm digging it so far.

Comment

picked up a new toy to play with and it's fucking awesome. Getting back into being creative and it feels good man.

Comment

After like 20 years (or almost that long) the stars aligned and every piece of equipment (including guitars) finally all record properly, no lag, perfectly within my multiple DAWs. Definitely making the creative juices flow more.

Comment

Working...
                            X