No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Rourke is fucking awesome. I just thought that needed saying.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sam Rockwell is fucking awesome. I just thought THAT needed saying.

Re-watched Iron Man last night. I can't hear your complaints - its a great film, through and through.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It was too fucking good to maintain.

The moment Tony's brain was scrambled by The Dude's car keys, we all knew where it was going.

And the execution was alright, but sort of reminded me of The Hulk in the tedious inevitability of the final confrontation.

But that news conference at the end was all it took to pull me right back into the fold.

And it looks like the spirited beginnings of the first film have been well and true upped in scale and scope for the sequel. And not in the usual going-through-the-motions/where's-my-goddamn-paycheck sort of way.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only misstep in the first one was the Obediah fight in my opinion. But this looks fucking amazing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Or what Russ said.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              Sam Rockwell is fucking awesome. I just thought THAT needed saying.

Re-watched Iron Man last night. I can't hear your complaints - its a great film, through and through.
              All of the above is true. However, Mickey Rourke would make a Hocken out of Sam Rockwell. Sorry, it's truth.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still waiting for the blu ray of this to drop in price so that I can watch it again. I figure that it'll HAVE to go on sale before the sequel hits the theaters.

Loved this film the first time that I saw it in the theaters. Saw it again and something felt off, but it may have just been a bad day. Saw it a third time on DVD and loved it again.

MUST HAVE THE BLU RAY.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think this was the first bluray I bought. Amazing, obviously. I need a surround sound badly, but it must wait until I move.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Big fan of the Red & Silver armour (aka Silver Centurion). That was the time period that I first started reading Iron Man.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                      X