Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Weren't these scenes in CEEJ: STREETS CALLIN'?

Comment

• *nerd bonerz*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Weren't these scenes in CEEJ: STREETS CALLIN'?

The top one could be a future scene in

CEEJ: RISING SUN, RISING BODYCOUNT
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          The top one could be a future scene in

CEEJ: RISING SUN, RISING BODYCOUNT

Well! Welly-well-well-well then! Best put the kettle on, leave you to your word processor and let you have at, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            It's that fucking good. While The Infinity Gauntlet has bigger beats, Annihilation is the better overall Marvel Cosmic story.
            Infinity Gauntlet comparisons? That's a one-way trip to Bonertown.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Infinity Gauntlet comparisons? That's a one-way trip to Bonertown.
              Annihilation is virtually the entirety Cosmic Marvel characters vs. Annihilus ushering in a Blitzkrieg army/destructive force that just wants to overrun the world and destroy it.

It's not Thanos lusting after Death, it's insect monsters from another dimension that just want everything to die, so they can consume it or kill it.

No negotiations, no hesitation, just Annihilus and a couple million followers slaughtering everything in their path.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So the Fantastic Four has been cast and I continue to not give a shit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  So the Fantastic Four has been cast and I continue to not give a shit.
                  Having peeped at script details, Fox's constant stinker tinker of it and the general rush to have something for 2015...I'm not impressed.

That being said, it'll be interesting to watch it all unfold.

Comment

• Can't we just give them back to Marvel, pleasepleaseplease?
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0Udzfdl2xuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rSnaS5BUUE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aC-hhxUp1cA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Diesel's one is the most funniest thing I've seen all day.

"Breathing life into a character...

...it's great!"

No shit!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Diesel's one is the most funniest thing I've seen all day.

"Breathing life into a character...

...it's great!"

No shit!
                              Well, in his defense he didn't edit that vid soooo...........
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not knocking him, knocking the video so..........
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X