Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *golfclap*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now I have tha It Can't Rain all the Time song stuck in my head.

Thanks, fuckers.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Geez, not one mention of David Patrick Kelly's performance as T-Bird or Tony Todd as Wincott's majordomo? And Brandon Lee did a great job in this - there's an article in an old issue of Fangoria were David Schow reminisced about his time with Lee during filming and it's a great read.

Yeah, the film has it's flaws, but I still enjoy the hell out of it. The umpteen unnecessary sequels and TV show, not so much.

Comment

• DPK felt like he was recycling his Warriors schtick. As much as I love it, it's still coming from a similar place as Luther. Todd was understated goodness.

If we're gonna really get down to who was incredible, it'd be the fella that played Skank. He was the Torgo of the film. Enigmatic, hardly logical in speech, and the comedy relief that was never heard from again.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-20-2013, 04:37 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pG5HLaNIF8M?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560">

YEP
            </object>
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why did Skank talk like an 19th century gold prospector?
              Last edited by PHEDG; 04-21-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• My question is "why not?"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just got in my NDA about Iron Man 3. Due tomorrow.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So that means you get to know all of the things but can't talk about all of the things then? Nice.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      So that means you get to know all of the things but can't talk about all of the things then? Nice.

They're getting pusher about this than they did The Avengers for some reason.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hmmmmms. Interdasting.jpg Does seem kind of odd, unless there's a ton of set up for the next phase movies in it.

Comment

• Thor 2 trailer came out.

Looks great. And fucking GORGEOUS.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/m...rthedarkworld/
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• wow. They sure stepped it up a few notches. Can't wait.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Want this right now.

Comment

• Kewl
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X