No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The South Park work ethos is alive and well.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• First batch of games showed up. They taunt me so...

Comment

• Could only watch the KI quick look for 12 minutes because it's so rad. The end of that fight against Orchid was too much awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Could only watch the KI quick look for 12 minutes because it's so rad. The end of that fight against Orchid was too much awesome.
          God back to it. About 15 minutes in they get off the AI and show what can really happen against an opponent.

Comment

• It's annoying MS offered an offline update last night and pulled it today because "it's too complicated". We can all read, right?

Comment

• sucks. Hopefully the update goes fast and smooth for you guys tomorrow.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the Fallon kinect stuff was cringy. They should have focused on Forza (that looks fucking nuts) or more of the voice command stuff.

Ice-T kicking robots won that round haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  sucks. Hopefully the update goes fast and smooth for you guys tomorrow.
                  Next gen is soooo last week.

Yeah, hopefully things run smoothly for you guys.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Everything is here in town. Soon...soon...

Comment

• yessss.

Comment

• I keep running to my door. Fucking garbage truck, recycle truck, and a Fed Ex truck all came by within a 60 minutes period. Assholes.

Comment

• Lulz, I don't have to run to any doors with nothing coming for me........
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My buddy just posted this on FB:
                            Yeay, got my new xbox day one edition... And it's broke... Looks like M$ is using cheap parts, and put in a bunch of bunk Bluray drives... UGH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              My buddy just posted this on FB:
                              Damn that sucks. Sony hit the self destruct switch on Xbone blu ray drives confirmed?

Now that I think about it, I haven't even tried my PS4 blu ray drive. All my games have been downloads from PSN. I should check it out..
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I've had no problems thus far *knocks on wood* but I still watch movies on my PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X