STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Donald Glover in the running for Young Lando?

ok.

I still don't understand why we need this movie and it's legit going to have to have an amazing first teaser because it's going to b e hard as fuck to see Han as someone else besides Ford.
    They're dumping serious cash behind the films. From what I hear, it's going to be a series of Han movies aimed at the YA market but without the YA bullshit.

Series framing will be 10 years before Episode IV. So, Rebels time. That is if I'm remembering the new timeline shit correctly.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If they bring in Rebels characters I will be sooooo happy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Rebels characters already met with Leia AND Lando. We are getting into "this is REALLY one tiny galaxy" territory if they also meet up with Han, as neat as that would be.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• We've been there a long time now. It sucks.

Comment

• I just want live action Rebels
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Guess what this is:
              Attached Files
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• assuming Luke's lightsaber? Looks doublesided almost.

Comment

assuming Luke's lightsaber? Looks doublesided almost.

Nope, it belongs to...

Spoiler: EPISODE 8 SPOILERS ARE FINALLY GETTING OUT THERE! 

A dead padawan. Last thing Hamill and Ridley shot was an expansion of Rey's flashback.

Basically, we get to see in detail what Kylo Ren did to Luke's Academy. Production cast about 30-40 11-16 year old kids as Youngling and Padawan corpses.

Comment

• neat. For a sec I was hoping it was going to belong to MAUL haha.

Comment

• Thought it would've been Rey's, since she's obviously gonna be training under Luke.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That's a good ass poster.

Comment

• I wonder if they're doing those for all the characters.

Comment

• So now there is a Plinkett review for The Force Awakens and... it's as terrible as you would think.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Plinkett, much like Film Crit Hulk, was sort of funny for 5 minutes. Otherwise the gimmick kills any critique for me because I just can't deal with it. Shit, the first 40+ mins aren't even about the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X