POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Yeah, it was a Russian spy ship. No armaments, just spy stuff. I heard on the local news radio out of NYC that the station's military expert said that we do the same thing all the time with our spy ships off the Russian coast, so it's not that big of a deal.

Also, how about Trump's press conference/temper tantrum today, huh, kids? The guy is a horrible public speaker, can't speak off the cuff for shit, and he just can't deal with reality so he makes up his own. He's going to have a very ugly, very public meltdown before the year's out, just watch.

As a fan of history, that speech reminded me of something Nixon did around early 1973. But, I'd need to dig into archives to try and match it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Nixon parallel is spot on, Troy, though I think whatever Trump's Watergate will be, it'll surpass Nixon's. Might even take a chunk out of Congress too, since Trump's likely gonna name names if/when he gets impeached.

Comment

• Fox News late last night saying they confirmed with White House sources that Trump was brief on Flynn's calls, and most likely ordered them to happen. And also made a point to hide it from Pence. Which really sucks because I was hoping to wrap up Trump, Pence, and Ryan all at once. My favorite interview from all this was the retired CIA guy that said at this point impeachment evidence is locked up, but the intelligence community is so pissed they are making sure "he dies in prison."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Fox News late last night saying they confirmed with White House sources that Trump was brief on Flynn's calls, and most likely ordered them to happen. And also made a point to hide it from Pence. Which really sucks because I was hoping to wrap up Trump, Pence, and Ryan all at once. My favorite interview from all this was the retired CIA guy that said at this point impeachment evidence is locked up, but the intelligence community is so pissed they are making sure "he dies in prison."

Pence isn't in the clear. That dude is going out of his way to say he was out of the loop.

I did like that the guy who rejected being NSA Chief called the whole admin a "shit sandwich".
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I bet Trump is thrilled at that quote.

Comment

• What's funny about the current round of nominees getting questioned on Russian entanglements? They're all massive RNC donors. The people that Trump has ties to are few and far between. Most of the ones getting nailed on shit are former Admin holdovers or people that Priebus hand-picked.

I haven't done a roundup in a few days because it's been mainly the same talking points recirculated back and forth. But, I'll try to do recaps of the big pending fuck-clusters on the horizon.

That is unless something major gets pulled out of the Orange One's ass today.

Comment

• Since Trump blasted the media for not calling him first when talking about his policies, a local radio station called the White House while they were on air and got shot down by the person who answered the phone as it not being okay to be on air when talking to the President. ?????????
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• So, something is happening.

All of the Congressional Intel heads have been in a private meeting with FBI Head Comey for the last 30-45 minutes. Press is being ordered to wait in lobby until meeting ends.

Press on site has been hearing bad stuff and most of the older guys are drawing direct Watergate comparisons.

Comey has something and this seems to be a Come to Jesus meeting with Dems and Republicans. "If you know something, say it now or else". It's rumor at this point, but word around the lobby is that Sedition charges have come up, but no one knows for whom.

Comment

• Comey left 2 minutes ago under heavy guard. Won't speak with media at all. Senator Richard Burr (NC) last to leave conference room.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Now, Jared Kushner is implying that Mossad either helped with hacking or is helping Trump with hacking.

Fuck, these people know how to setup a Friday cliffhanger.

Comment

• This all ties into accusations that Israeli developed app SkyGuru has been so thoroughly compromised by the Russians that it's basically a spycam that you download via the App store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            This all ties into accusations that Israeli developed app SkyGuru has been so thoroughly compromised by the Russians that it's basically a spycam that you download via the App store.

Who is promoting said app to new heights? Ivanka Trump.

Comment

• How long till we're all yelling WOLVERINES!!!! whilst fighting commies in the woods?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                How long till we're all yelling WOLVERINES!!!! whilst fighting commies in the woods?

Not quite. This will be more like a John Le Carre novel that just won't fucking end.

Also, further proof that Ivanka is still shilling for spy app: http://ivankatrump.com/winter-travel...oListicle12217

Comment

Working...
                                X