No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a better shot at the fuckwittery, but this one points out the fuck-up that happened all day.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OK, you got me. what am I looking at? I don't know who that man is.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        OK, you got me. what am I looking at? I don't know who that man is.

Trump's Secret Service entourage holding the Nuclear Football and getting photographed. Even W. didn't let that happen.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh Jesus. Yeah, that's bad.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ughhhh
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ahahaha!

....but why is Rick the man posing for that pic with the guy in the first place instead of navy sealing him?

Comment

• Glenwald's social stuff is back up, but all of his targeted posts are now private.

This Richard guy is literally posting all of what happened in his presence at Mar-A-Lago all over social media. Apparently, he's a big donor/long time Mar-A-Lago member. So, I guess he thinks he's owed this.

Comment

• This Rick guy is now making the online news cycle. I still hate seeing whiners in the comments posting "But Her Emails".

Yeah, Clinton hasn't visibly done anything as bad as Trump.

But, she was still running an unsecured pipeline into State Dept matters, abusing her connections and helping to hide a pedophile with major DNC ties.

On the grand cosmic scale, her lump of shit doesn't quite weigh the same as Trump's lump of shit. But, they're both assholes. HRC doesn't get absolved for her shit in hindsight.

Comment

• Seriously, if you post "BUT HER EMAILS" as a comment, just do this for me. Get a button made that says the following:

"I'M A GROWN UP CHILD THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT A BINARY SYSTEM CAN HAVE TWO BAD OPTIONS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT POLITICS ISN'T A TEAM SPORT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULDN'T BE CHEERLEADING FOR SOCIOPATHIC ASSHOLES. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT POLITICOS ARE OWED OR DUE ANYTHING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT NUANCE EXISTS AND MY SUPPOSED HEROES ARE JUST AS DIRTY AS THOSE THAT I CLAIM TO HATE."

It would be one giant ass button, but that 80s fashion seems to still be in style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

But, she was still running an unsecured pipeline into State Dept matters, abusing her connections and helping to hide a pedophile with major DNC ties.

Wait, what? Pedo? Who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Wait, what? Pedo? Who?

Anthony Weiner is still getting investigated on Pedo materials found on his HDD and other devices. It's part of why Huma and Weiner got divorced.

It's a NYPD case now, but could go federal if someone like Sessions were to push the jurisdiction issue. I bring that up, because according to Republican journos...it's a softball issue that Team Trump can use against the Dems in the court of public opinion.

Comment

• Is this related to that pizza gate shit?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Is this related to that pizza gate shit?

No, Pizza Gate is a clusterfuck off in its own universe.

Weiner is a sexual predator that's been known for 10-12 years. He just likes showing his dick to/and sexting women between the age of 14-30.

Comment

• If you want to talk Pizzagate, we can talk Pizzagate. Google won't add this page to search engine listings if we do.

The whole thing is one deep dark rabbit hole of an insane clusterfuck. Those Right-Wingers exploring it with guns in the Fall couldn't quite process it.

That's part of the problem, there's not a ton out there about it that's real. But, the real stuff is disconnected shreds of WTF.

Comment

• That being said, shit like Pizza Gate is what I try to avoid. There's real news, there's fake news and then there's the unexplained.

https://youtu.be/fZiCH58NhLc

Comment

Working...
                                X