• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny seeing the NYT and WaPo working on essentially the same story
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Funny seeing the NYT and WaPo working on essentially the same story
      All roads eventually meet at the same place.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I'm really torn here. Do I keep sharing the news I get in or do I say this shit isn't worth the hassle and split?
        Post your shit motherfucker.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Post your shit motherfucker.

Not much to go on about now.

Unless you like going through Felix Sater's documents for the last two years or Impeachment Twitter eating themselves alive.

The only thing major I've got is Tillerson is planning an exit. Early word says Friday, but I'd have a hard time seeing Trump OKing it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Plus, NK missle launch over Japan.

That shit is turning into a running joke.

Comment

• Put me in the "keep sharing the news" camp. Really appreciate you breaking stuff down and giving us the poop, Troy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Put me in the "keep sharing the news" camp. Really appreciate you breaking stuff down and giving us the poop, Troy.

No problem. I'm mentally tuning out of it tonight, as I got into a prolonged spiel about exploiting pardon loopholes with someone who digs that shit way more than me.

Comment

Not much to go on about now.

Unless you like going through Felix Sater's documents for the last two years or Impeachment Twitter eating themselves alive.

The only thing major I've got is Tillerson is planning an exit. Early word says Friday, but I'd have a hard time seeing Trump OKing it.
                  Keep in mind I have to follow the garbage in my country, yours, and around the world, so I really appreciate your updates.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

No problem. I'm mentally tuning out of it tonight, as I got into a prolonged spiel about exploiting pardon loopholes with someone who digs that shit way more than me.
                    Hey, pardon loopholes are kind of sexy, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Hey, pardon loopholes are kind of sexy, so...
                      Arpaio was a test to see what could work. Superficially it did, but side issues are becoming apparent.

Comment

• That was my gut check...Arpaio was totally a 'dry run' for other pardons. The backlash, well justified, has been swift and bipartisan in nature, and it sounds like Arpaio is also going to be sued to high heaven now that he's got 'an admission of guilt' on the books.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

That was my gut check...Arpaio was totally a 'dry run' for other pardons. The backlash, well justified, has been swift and bipartisan in nature, and it sounds like Arpaio is also going to be sued to high heaven now that he's got 'an admission of guilt' on the books.
                          It also sets the stage for what Mueller will do next. The time frame to do something has never been tighter.

Comment

It also sets the stage for what Mueller will do next. The time frame to do something has never been tighter.
                            I was wondering on that. Things have been escalating on 'both sides' in terms of events happening/bombshells dropping. Someone...either Trump or Mueller...is going to make a move soon. It HAS to happen soon.

What I'm hoping is that Mueller pulls the trigger and, within 24 hours, enough Republicans get on board to launch an impeachment proceeding in the House. I think that, if Impeachment proceedings start, Trump is going to have a harder time getting away with a pardon-o-rama.

Comment

I was wondering on that. Things have been escalating on 'both sides' in terms of events happening/bombshells dropping. Someone...either Trump or Mueller...is going to make a move soon. It HAS to happen soon.

What I'm hoping is that Mueller pulls the trigger and, within 24 hours, enough Republicans get on board to launch an impeachment proceeding in the House. I think that, if Impeachment proceedings start, Trump is going to have a harder time getting away with a pardon-o-rama.
                              He's going to have a hard time getting pardons off period. Well, except for Gorka. But Republicans don't like looking soft on illegals.

Comment

• Do you get the sense that there are enough Pubs ready to go on an impeachment if Trump decides to really get stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X