No announcement yet.

Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pray to God Scott watched This is the End and tells McBride on set, "Do THAT!"
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• fucking cockteases
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that it looks like the lid of the Ark.

Comment

• New set photos for Covenant. Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Prometheus was fail, but I will still see this.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oooh

Comment

• I am much excite for this movie. I've been itching for a PROMETHEUS rewatch but just haven't had time.

Comment

• so that newest rumor about a character showing up in Covenant and their ties to the movies REEKS of Lucas levels shit.

Really hope it's not true.

Comment

• What is the rumor? Is You Know Who supposed to show up or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        What is the rumor? Is You Know Who supposed to show up or something?
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Sources close to film and actress tell us the Waterston will be playing Ellen Ripley’s mother in “Alien: Covenant,” which is an amazing twist and true to Ridley Scott’s promise that the post-“Prometheus” prequels will eventually lead right up to the first “Alien” movie. Her mom fights aliens before she was born....wtf

Comment

• that's her in the picture earlier in the thread

Comment

• DUMB.

I have to assume every decision like this (in any genre movie) is to appease fanwanking nerds and it's ALWAYS a bad idea.

Comment

• Dumb as fuck. Good God, the universe is not that small, Ridley.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So stoooopid!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X