This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    diggin BF1943 still. I suck still, but it's pretty fucking fun.
    When I get some more $$$'s I'll get this one as I'd like to shoot you on multiple games. You know, to make up for splinter cell, you bastard.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HAha. Speaking of which, WE HAVE TO GET A 3 Vs 3 GAME GOING ONE OF THESE DAYS! I MUST BREAK YOU FOOLS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm down for some splinter cell...until at least monday...I was on last night and no one hit me up
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Son of a BITCH. I was in the top 10 or within 10-20 points of it all night long and I still didn't get into the Mob. I need to get some free Braid up in this!

Comment

• I didn't see you on dammit. I was on for like 10 mins and realized it's no where near as fun without friends playing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Son of a BITCH. I was in the top 10 or within 10-20 points of it all night long and I still didn't get into the Mob. I need to get some free Braid up in this!
              How many friend requests did you get?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Zero. Probably because I never made it into the top three.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I didn't see you on dammit. I was on for like 10 mins and realized it's no where near as fun without friends playing.
                You know what, I think I jumped on before the show started so the thing would load but put my status to "offline" and forgot to change it back. My bad.

Comment

• I plan on playing 1 vs 100 tonight!! Anyone else going to be on?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I'm planning on it. I want free Braid, dammit. I'm too cheap to lay down $15 for an Arcade title.

Comment

• BF1943 is pretty fun and worth 15 bucks IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        BF1943 is pretty fun and worth 15 bucks IMO.
                        Played the demo and I must agree. That bitch is mine once I get paid. Fucking bank is holding my travel pay and won't post it till monday. Bitches.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> YEAH BITCHES!

I WAS THE ONE ON 1 VS 100!!!!!

And I lost with 6 member left to a basketball question that only 1 mob guy got right. Oh well, was AWESOME! And I could have taken the 6000 MS points, but decided to keep playing. Was awesome and I have to admit it was pretty neat to hear the announcer keep saying Buff Headcheese. I've gotten nonstop adds/msgs since then, and my box had over 150 msgs in under 2 mins. Props to Lesley and Grave for being in my party and helping me out!

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

Comment

• You blowin' up son!

Congrats!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HEADCHEESE 4 LIFE.

I listened to a few minutes of the wrap-up show and Cashman gave you some more props for making it all the way to 1 guy left. That was a pretty great round. I will never forget that Dr. J started his career with the Virginia Squires.

Comment

• Indeed. We're like war buddies now grave. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X