Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm torn. I figure I'll do it like I did Fable. Wait until it's like 30 bucks and grab it.

At least the demo was more fun than Fable. Goddamn is that game pissing me off.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      Honestly, I'm thinking of taking the month off until Modern Warfare 2
      Same here, I have Halo and COD to play and that's it until MW2 is out
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Where the hell did you get this? I can't even find reviews of it for DS. Then again, I didn't look very hard.

Debating over whether or not to get it. Sounds like it's gonna be a bargain-binner due to Gauntlet-esque gameplay and some pretty awful QTEs.

I was kidding about The Sentry's DS usage. It was a joke about him as a comic character.

He is a DS exclusive, though.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Ah, so you're not excited for Brutal at all? Or because it's work it's not as much fun?

Brutal is getting marketed so hard by the usuals that I'm as tired of it as I was tired of Gamer.

As I'm getting tired of Saw VI, Law Abiding Citizen, Bad Lieutenant Port of Call, Sunday Night Football, Heroes, Vampire Diaries, etc.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• lulz to Vampire Diaries. It sucks because I bet that gets more viewers than Supernatural. Which is a fucking shame.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              I was kidding about The Sentry's DS usage. It was a joke about him as a comic character.

He is a DS exclusive, though.
              I meant it more like "WHERE THE FUCK IS MARVEL: UA2 FOR THE DS?!?!?"

I wanna try it.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                I meant it more like "WHERE THE FUCK IS MARVEL: UA2 FOR THE DS?!?!?"

I wanna try it.

Streeted this week. Some locations have noted a shortage of supply. Will reship the week of the 22nd.

So there.

Comment

• Just beat Batman: Arkham Asylum on Hard. Going around finding the last few riddler deals now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I figured out what I'll play tonight.

Going to Marketplace to download Bubble Bobble Neo and the new Command and Conquer dealie.

Comment

• I just got Ceej hooked on Banjo Kazooie. The game is awesome.

Comment

• Ok I checked. Batman was beat on normal. I keep forgetting these pussy kids today have to have an easy.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          Ok I checked. Batman was beat on normal. I keep forgetting these pussy kids today have to have an easy.
                          Haha. Or you thought it was Wolverine. lulz

Comment

Haha. Or you thought it was Wolverine. lulz
                            Yeah I know. Lol. You should play it though, it's badass.

Comment

• Play what? I beat both of those. I love Batman. I just hated that it was beat in like 3 days. My bro borrowed it weeks ago.

Comment

Play what? I beat both of those. I love Batman. I just hated that it was beat in like 3 days. My bro borrowed it weeks ago.
                                That was when my box was acting up so I didn't keep track of who beat what.

Comment

Working...
                                X