HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, he pretty much owned in it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great episode this week. The fake "Downton Abbey" was hilarious. Also the Superman stuff was fucking awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What a confusing but overall fantastic episode. I'm also a sucker for that Billy Joel song at the stinger.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Ted needs to be bitch slapped.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, he was punched in the face pretty hard...
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'm just fucking sick of this being drawn out.

Comment

• End should be in sight re: Ted meeting the mother. Season has about 4 more episodes to go probably ending with Ted meeting the mom, and one more season before all's said and done.

Comment

• show needed to end 2 seasons ago.

Comment

• Heard that.

Comment

• I only say that because I rewatched the first 4 seasons recently and the show is now a parody of those seasons. Last night's episode was a perfect example of that.

Comment

• Again, heard that. They've done Ted/Robin and Barney/Robin so many times already that I lose track of what season I'm watching. I like the show but, yeah, it's time.

Comment

• REDONKULOUS.

also, Marshall's Italian speech was great. "funyons".

Comment

• Easily one of the best episode of the last few years. Johnny Lawrence FTW!!!!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was a pretty slick episode. Macchio was great, and Lily going all fangirl was a hoot.

Comment

• The clown was the best part.

Comment

Working...
                                X