RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Speaking of Uncle Ruckus, what's your take on this Batman/Justice League crap? Think they'd really let Nolan kill him off at the end of TDKR? That's...hard to imagine; even though I think it could totally work thematically. Always figured Alfred would croak as a matter of fact.

WB will let Nolan do whatever he wants. He's the golden boy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Jeremy Renner Offered the Bourne Legacy
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I love Renner, but somehow I just don't see it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bugeyes McHorribleMickeyRourkefingers is Jersun Bjorn?

Y'know, I can sorta dig it.

(Damon is still King of F.A.G.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's arguably the best choice for it, in truth.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nah, best choice would be to leave Bourne out of it, do an original (or even adapted) espionage thriller, rate that sumbitch R, and get Vinny Cassel to do it.

But yeah, since they're all about humping ideas into submission these days, they could do so much worse than Dahmer.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Unless I've read the quotes wrong, sounds like there is a first draft for Star Trek 2 and Orci says they'll keep tinkering with it into filming.

So...I guess they'll make that June 2012 release date then. I'll go ahead and write up Amazing Spider-Man's obituary.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Saw on the newsfeeds that Lindsay Lohan's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in a Manson biopic. Never heard of the guy tapped to play Manson, but it's being produced by Brad Wyman, who helped produce Monster with Charlize Theron.

Strangely enough, I kind of want to see this happen. Hope it pans out, though there is that little niggling feeling this will be a bit of a train wreck.

ETA: Chances are Lohan's role will be little more than an extended cameo, a la Machete, as Manson never had any face time with Tate. If the flick were a Tate biopic, or focused just on the time the Family spent at the Tate house (something like The Strangers, maybe?) instead of yet another take on Helter Skelter (sorry, the TV version with Steve Railsback is hard to beat IMHO), I'd be far more hopeful. Still, there is a possibility this might not stink, so color me guardedly interested.
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 04-04-2011, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Thank God. Was afraid there weren't enough Lindsey Lohan/Superman rumors out there already.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Well, better she do the Manson flick than risk screwing up Superman.

Comment

• She'd have to be insurable for Superman to begin with. Then there's the matter of them even wanting her...
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• True, as there's very little incentive at the moment for anyone to try and insure her at this point. Plus, her hijinks would lead to delays of some sort, let alone what character would she even play in the Superman flick - Lois, Ma Kent, etc. are already locked down.

For the Manson flick, however, that's going to be a much lower budget, and I highly doubt she's going to have much to do. Smacks of stunt-casting, really, but the part has enough potential that it might lead to her getting her career back on track eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Was afraid there weren't enough Lindsey Lohan/Superman rumors out there already.
                            LOLFUCKINGWUT
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I love Renner, but somehow I just don't see it.
                              Agreed
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rumor hath it Lohan's trying to get a role in the Superman flick as a villain, probably an assistant to Lex Luthor (she's no Miss Teschmacher, that's for sure). Probably Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard/chauffeur would be my bet. Of course, it's moot like Jamie mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                                X