ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE SHOW YET
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Sucks to be you broseph. This is SPOILERTOWN. Also I'll tag it as I really didn't mean to be an asshole.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha, it's cool, I figured that would be how it'd go.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Yeah but there's still shit ton's of surprises in the how, where, why and all of that shit. Trust me, I didn't spoil much.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I cannot hear shit out of my right ear.

Also:

~

Comment

Oh, hai! I be going to Atlantic City to see da Easter Bunny... and mai Mom, LULZ!!

See you all tomorrow night, and have a good weekend!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

~

Comment

I have a long-long weekend this weekend, as we have Friday off for Easter, and then I have Monday off for Easter as well. No one else in my family gets the Monday off except for me, so I am not sure what I am going to do with (or to) myself. Yesterday we drove out to the country to my aunts' farm for dinner, got caught in a mini-blizzard on the way home but still managed to get home safely. Today, my wife and I were up early so we left the kids here (the only benefit to having a 13 year old daughter is that she can babysit my 9 year old daughter on command), and went McD's breakfast followed by looking at campers, and then some shopping.

This afternoon has been me cleaning out my gaming closet and toying with the idea of hosting the most amazing eBay auction ever, and then we did some housework. We are all going out in a few minutes shopping at the mall to shore up some more things for the kids for tomorrow's Easter bonanza, then tonight, I am thinking movies?? Sunday we are doing the easter egg hunt thang as well as monster pancake breakfast, then going over to my father-in-law's place for Easter Dinner #2.

Monday, however, is wide open! I think I will spend it fixing the virus problem on CHUD again. Haha, oh wait.
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

HAha, quite the busy weekend for you man. We were supposed to be celebrating my sister's 13th bday today but her mother is being a cunt and decided to not to follow the court order and wont let her come over.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Violation of a court order? Whose up for some righteous sanctions and penalties?

I myself went out last night and picked up two Facebook friends. Also became the LA friend to some guy on vacation from NYC.

Also, picked up four more achievements in Bioshock 2, finished Black Dynamite and gonna go grocery shopping.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Went to the bank to open a second checking account (mostly for PayPal stuff), and might be getting a debt consolidation loan as well (must speak to Matt about this!). Mailed a birthday present to my brother out n California (my wife's awesome chocolate chip cookies!), then in the afternoon, went over to my mother-in-law's for Easter dinner. Bit of a scare as my two year old niece decided she wasn't going to listen to her dad and started kicking the dining room table from her hi-chair, which caused her to accidentally knock her chair backwards, causing the chair to slam into the floor hard. She's OK (the hi-chair was strapped to another chair for support) - she was more scared than anything else, and she scared the shit out of everyone else. After her crying jag was over, she was apologizing to her grandma for "breaking th' chair. I sorry for breaking th' chair" (she didn't break anything but she was cute saying that).

Today, might do some cleaning, and my best friend and I are probably going to check out Clash of the Titans this afternoon (it'll never replace Harryhausen's, but it's got Liam Neeson as Zeus, so....)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                          HAha, quite the busy weekend for you man. We were supposed to be celebrating my sister's 13th bday today but her mother is being a cunt and decided to not to follow the court order and wont let her come over.
                          That sucks. My wife's parents are divorced and despite the fact that her younger sisters are now both over 18 there is still plenty of drama with regards to which sibling goes where on what occasion. I think I will start a collection to pay Lima to go and extract her so that you can celebrate her b-day!
                          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            That sucks. My wife's parents are divorced and despite the fact that her younger sisters are now both over 18 there is still plenty of drama with regards to which sibling goes where on what occasion. I think I will start a collection to pay Lima to go and extract her so that you can celebrate her b-day!
                            Treasury bills, please. Bearer form with coupons attached.

Comment

Aaaand, back from Atlantic City! I actually had a very nice, drama-free weekend with the fambly, which almost never happens - there's always something! But yeah, it was pretty nice this time around, good stuff! Always glad to be back in NY, though - "terra firma" and all that!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Welcome back, and Happy Easter to you, Lisa! Happy Easter to all of youse mugs!

Plans for Clash of the Titans fell through (maybe next weekend), but I did get to see/talk to my brother out in California. Haven't seen him in almost 10 years since he moved out there (I last saw him at my wedding, where he was the best man), even though I talk to him every so often on the phone. Ah, but thanks to the miracles of Skype and my new webcam, I finally saw the kid, and on his 40th birthday yet!

Beats the shit out of watching the Neeson as Zeus, let me tells ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X