No announcement yet.

Dwayne Johnson is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to show up on Supernatural. I want Dean and the Rock to go head to head.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      He needs to show up on Supernatural. I want Dean and the Rock to go head to head.
      Maybe God is The Rock.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Best dude. Worst movie choices.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
          Best dude. Worst movie choices.
          QFT my friend.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Aside from The Rundown, obviously, which really got my hopes up. After that, watching his career continue along was like meeting a stunningly beautiful, smart, interesting girl, taking her out to dinner, and then watching her stand up mid-conversation, drop trou, and just start shitting a humanly impossible amount of gallons of white-hot yellow diarrhea all over the place while screaming "I'M HERE WITH [insert your name here]<insert your="" full="" name="" here="">, MY DATE, AND I'M MARKING MY TERRITORY" in a gravelly baritone that would make Tom Waits' balls shrivel in terror.</insert>
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The Rundown is great. Southland Tales is something else. Walking Tall is serviceable. He was the best part in Be Cool. Everything else is just meh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hold on...what about Reno:911 Miami? and Gridiron Gang?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Reno:911 is a glorified cameo. IT's funny, but I don't really count it. And I'm not a fan of football movies except for Unnecessary Roughness. Sinbad for the win. lulz.

Comment

Unnecessary roughness rules.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Reno:911 is a glorified cameo. IT's funny, but I don't really count it. And I'm not a fan of football movies except for Unnecessary Roughness. Sinbad for the win. lulz.
                      Sinbad? Scott Backula is more like it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

...a Samoan version of Rob Schneider.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          ...a Samoan version of Rob Schneider.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just saw the trailer for this. WTF.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Coincidentally Johnson says he's done with the kiddy flicks after this one.

Comment

God, I hope so.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X