Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community

I laughed. I fucking love Joel McHale. But the star of the show? That kid with aspergers or whatever. Dude is fucking hilarious. And Chase was actually pretty funny as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I dug the show as well. The morning news up here were talking about the show because McHale used to do Almost Live!, a comedy skit show up in the Seattle area.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Damn, forgot to watch this.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

John Oliver ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
          John Oliver ftw
          YES. He and Aspberger Kid are the best. NBC Thursdays are pretty close to being must-see TV again. If only they'd swap out Leno for something entertaining.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/-HdzJ9P4quzSpWr__cQYrg/1560"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/-HdzJ9P4quzSpWr__cQYrg/1560" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

I'm really digging the hell outta this show so far. Chase is actually funny again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Love the hell outta this show. That kid and his camera were cracking us up.

"Is he planning to kill us?"

Comment

Last week's episode was really great. Season pass set for me. The way Aved's movie came together at the end was surprising and pretty sad.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/e7RH29q3K1DrvXj0W2_0yA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/e7RH29q3K1DrvXj0W2_0yA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

I just watched all 3 episodes and added it to my DVR. This might be my favorite comedy right now.

Comment

Ms. Gillian Jacobs' boobers in Choke NSFW

Comment

Seriously, that Indian kid is fucking hilarious. Him and Indiana Jones last night were cracking us up.

Comment

Yeah, this show is getting really good. I even liked the too-sweet black lady last night.

Comment

Oh man. This is now my favorite show. "Ok, Chandler."
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X