House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG >>>>>>> House

And I think your new year's resolution for next year should be: "To open every thing that you own that is not a collectable and either watch or play it".
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Or send it to me. Seriously man, if you have that much unopened stuff, you should really think twice about buying anything else for awhile. Its your money obviously, but c'mon.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

hahaha. i just keep buying the stuff i want to watch and play while assuming that i have the time some day or month or year, whatever, to do so. i'm slowing down on games and movies though. thanks to netflix and current games i still need to play or beat. like 100% gta4 or that stupid war room nonsense in cod4 on veteran.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, I have shit unopened too. But I am usually anxious to open them, the only reason I keep shit under wraps is to remind myself of the shit that needs to be watched. If it has been there for a while it's something that wasn't really necessary. Most of the shit in wrappers is the Fox stuff I have.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
          X