No announcement yet.

Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it sounds like BDR will have a full crew running and there's probably only one or two guys I'll join up with on Xbone. PS4 it is!

Comment

The black headset is $20 cheaper than the white on Amazon right now. I think price might win over form this time.

Comment

Looks like standby mode works as advertised on PS4. Spartacus woke me up at 2:30 to go outside. Decided to check and just let Destiny download while I went back to sleep. It was already fully installed and ready to go.

Comment

Hopefully grabbing this tonight but probably won't be able to play til tomorrow. But I took tomorrow off soo woooooo
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Digger and Trejo, what's your PSN names? Mine's Tosshi81. Send real name requests so I know it's yall.

Comment

calgaryronin

How long is the initial setup for a PS4? Am I going to spend the whole night doing system updates and installing/patching Destiny? Haha.. been so long since I got a new console, the excitement is legit
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

It shouldn't take too long. I'd say maybe an hour tops but even that seems too long. I know my updates cruise when I download them, so hopefully yours does too.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

DeskCop

We shall reclaim the moon as a team! ...as soon as I put the babby to bed for the night.

Comment

I need to buy a headset, probably next payday.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm going to grab one next month.

Comment

Another effing FPS that I can't play. Dammit.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I should've taken a sick day.

Gonna order a headset tonight if Best Buy doesn't have a good sale going.

...So basically I'm going to order a headset tonight.

Comment

hahaha. I'm stuck with the earbud for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Grabbing a copy later today. I'll probably get on tonight.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Copy in hand. But tonight's the last night with Lesley in MN for a week and Sons of Anarchy is on tonight, so I'm sure I'll just be able to update it today. Tomorrow it's on though.

Comment

Working...
                                X