No announcement yet.

Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST's finale may not have been for everyone, but it was most definitely STREETS AHEAD of what Dexter did. Seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can sympathize with the people who hated LOST's finale.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just reading about it makes me laugh. Lost never made me laugh.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could never get into Dexter so hearing it's finale was balls does not surprise. I know I know, I'm that guy again.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, that's totally cool. It wasn't for everyone. But for the last two seasons it just ignored anything that was interesting and nothing had any consequences that lasted beyond an episode or two. It was like Entourage but with a serial killer and more laughs.

There was a lot of potential there last season but it was just ignored or explained away. A good show wouldn't do that. Take Breaking Bad for a for instance. Every action on that show has consequences and those consequences are followed logically to their conclusion. Dexter just ignored that because the producers felt certain plot lines (like, oh I don't know, him being fucking caught) were "expected." Well you know what? You can do what the audience expects if (and this the key here) you do it well.

Ugh...I'm getting an anger boner here...
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WOW, was this some terrible shit. Oof. Like, I don't even understand how anyone producing this show could consider that ending a viable option. The single Indian-on-the-littered-highway tear at the end was a nice touch. Jeez.

For those of you who haven't watched the show but are interested, just watch seasons 1, 2, 4, and 6.

Comment

• I'd switch 6 with 7. I'm partial to Ray Stevenson, and less so to Admiral Adama and Tom Hank's failed actor progeny.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh yeah, first half of season 7 was pretty good.

Comment

• Been a while since you've heard someone HARDCORE towing the line? Read the quote at the end of this story.

http://www.slashfilm.com/dexter-spin...r/#more-211680

Comment

Working...
                        X