No announcement yet.

OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you gotta watch Carnivale. Sometimes it was frustrating, but the good parts were soooooo good. Back to Oz, think about JK Simmons in Juno vs this show. Wowsers.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Shit, think about JK Simmons in anything after this show. OZ was the first time I was introduced to him.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Me too. Was very weird seeing him as the psychiatrist in L&O for the first time. Why are you helping the cops? Shouldn't you be sodomizing and hate-criming?

Comment

Rob, give Carnivale a shot. The way it ends isn't as frustrating as you think. While it doesn't wrap up the entire saga, it does end the first arc of Ben Vs. Justin. The third season would have been bad-ass.

Also, OZ was all over the place but really good. I only have the first season on DVD but it has so many awesome parts in it (Beecher poops in Schillingers mouth!) that I'm okay with that. Plus, the seasons are expensive as balls.

Comment

Alright, will do. Maybe this weekend we'll try again. I know Lesley dug it, but I was kinda of a punk about it (since they upped an cancelled it)
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Watchitwatchitwatchitwatchitwatchitwatchit. Please.

Comment

Working...
              X