Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    Came home from work famished yesterday,so Vin & I made my yummy Cardiac Burgers.
    After I posted about making a few while he was still in Philly,he finally got to taste them and I think he's hooked
    And you'd be right. Hell, you're always right. Which is why I just shut up and roll with everything now. :*

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      And you'd be right. Hell, you're always right. Which is why I just shut up and roll with everything now. :*
      Emasculation By Vin coming to cologne boutiques this fall.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Emasculation By Vin coming to cologne boutiques this fall.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Lulz All in good fun Lola.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Does it smell like a cardiac burger & sex?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Does it smell like a cardiac burger & sex?
              And Reddi-Wip,don't forget the Reddi-Wip! Oooh,and leather
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It smells the way I want it to smell... like fucking victory!

Comment

• Ahhhh, so napalm then? Got it. :-)

Comment

• Picture the warning label on "Smells Like. . . Vistory! The Cologne":

WARNING! Avoid proximity to open flame. Do Not smoke while wearing "Victory". Keep out of reach of children. Use on unarmed civilian personnel is prohibited by the Geneva Convention. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause dizziness or drowsinwess with prolonged application. Deliberately concentrating & inhaling fumes may be harmful or fatal. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Should recently applied "Victory" catch fire, consult a medic/Corpsman immediately. For external use only. Compatible for use in all NATO flame throwers. Consult the laws in your local jurisdiction regarding the use or possession of flamethrowers. Because only all natural ingredients are used in the making of this product, color, body and burn time may vary. Possession of "Victory" is a Class III misdemeanor in NYC. No terrorists were harmed in the pre-marketing testing of this product. Honest.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Picture the warning label on "Smells Like. . . Vistory! The Cologne":

WARNING! Avoid proximity to open flame. Do Not smoke while wearing "Victory". Keep out of reach of children. Use on unarmed civilian personnel is prohibited by the Geneva Convention. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause dizziness or drowsinwess with prolonged application. Deliberately concentrating & inhaling fumes may be harmful or fatal. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Should recently applied "Victory" catch fire, consult a medic/Corpsman immediately. For external use only. Compatible for use in all NATO flame throwers. Consult the laws in your local jurisdiction regarding the use or possession of flamethrowers. Because only all natural ingredients are used in the making of this product, color, body and burn time may vary. Possession of "Victory" is a Class III misdemeanor in NYC. No terrorists were harmed in the pre-marketing testing of this product. Honest.
                      I love you. no homo...

Comment

• Since I hate myself apparently I had an entire box of cheese sticks from Papa Johns.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Iggy wins the 'Net for that post. Well done, sir!

Rob, I feel for ya. I destroyed a box of Pop Tarts the other day. So bad, but so damn goooood....

Comment

• this not working out due to back yet losing weight since I quit drinking all forms of pop is fucking with my diet. haha.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 1/3 beef patty medium rare, with lettuce/mixed baby greens, red bermuda onion, tomato, Brie cheez, applewood smoked bacon, and chipotle aioli on a multigrain bun.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made a big ass pot of chicken and rice because I am trying to stretch food a long way and cut down our ridiculous goddamn grocery bill. It's dead goddamn simple. Boil chicken breasts in chicken broth until it's tender enough to tear up. Season the shit with salt, pepper, Old Bay, Tony's, cayenne, whatever while it's boiling. Make your rice in another pot. Take out the chicken and tear it up, add the rice to the still boiling broth, put torn up chicken in the pot, place in bowl, cover in Frank's, NOM FOR THREE DAYS.

Comment

Working...
                                X