Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure Mike will be fine. Anderson's gotta be paying him for all that AV work somehow.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tonight I made a strip steak. Grilled it medium rare after marinating it in home made recato de bistec, made from garlic & onion browned in a dry skillet, parsley, vinegar & assorted herbs & spices, and some masa to give it consistency. It smears on like a wet rub, and it was damned tasty.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We're making Kabobs and stuffed bell peppers, will put up recipe later.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made a ridiculous huge chicken quesadilla and refried beans topped in avocado.

Comment

• Rocked my pulled pork sammiches for the family (loved by all), brother made some brats and chicken wings, and then we nommed down on some strawberry pie. Fucking awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Worked out late, and wasn't too hungry after the whey/egg/casein cocktail that followed.

An English muffin and a dab of peanut butter. I am a master chef. Now give me my Michelin Star.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No idea what to eat for dinner tonight. About to break 12 months of work and go to Taco Bell.

Comment

• Doing some sushi... with some beer and cheap wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Doing some sushi... with some beer and cheap wine.
                    And don't forget...
                    Sweet,juicy Georgia peach pie for dessert!
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      And don't forget...
                      Sweet,juicy Georgia peach pie for dessert!
                      I thought we had an understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I thought we had an understanding.
                        What?
                        Haterz be hatin'
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I'm not hating but you guys are saturating the forum with sex talk....wait....you actually are having peach pie?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I'm not hating but you guys are saturating the forum with sex talk....wait....you actually are having peach pie?

Um... actual pie? Well...

Er... shit.

WAIT! WE HAVE BROWNIES!

Comment

• they better be weed brownies

Got Chipotle because I want to relish my last night of being a chubby fuck before I spend the next month trying to lose 10+ lbs.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X