Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    Ok,ok,I'm a few days late with this one,but the other night I made a huge pot of homemade chili and used shredded smoked Gouda to top it with. I are now addicted to that combination.
    One can't help but wonder WHY this entry is late. . . .
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I laughed way too fucking hard at this. Where DO you keep getting them from? What do we think fellas, was this better than 'Come at Me, Bro"?
      I wish I could say I make them but I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I dig really really deep on shit tons of google searches that are so random that shit like that turns up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll post it when possible on the food thread. One of the ingredients that makes it "mo betta" is throwing in a dried poblano chili pepper or two...
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

I'll post it when possible on the food thread. One of the ingredients that makes it "mo betta" is throwing in a dried poblano chili pepper or two...
          That makes everything mo money mo money mo.

Comment

I'll post it when possible on the food thread. One of the ingredients that makes it "mo betta" is throwing in a dried poblano chili pepper or two...
            While I'm a Canadian, I've been trying to make a kickass chili for years now. So far, as per my last try rehydrating a ancho, a passilla and a guajillo chili and makuing a paste as a base to spice it up with the usual suspects seems to be a winner.

I now need to search for tater tots here...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Starting on father's day meal. Tons of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies and some Oreo blue bell ice cream sandwich cake brittany made.

Comment

• Yesterday I perfected the slider technique and it's perfect now.

So, sliders with jalapeno and chipotle sour cream and some cilantro. Fucking AWESOME.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Our salmon patties with spicy sirichia mayo.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Way too damn much fried chicken and mashed potatoes covered in cream gravy. Tonight I have left over fried chicken breasts yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Way too damn much fried chicken
                      does not compute
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Burgers, brats, and hot dogs. I've been on the pot twice already.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Burgers, brats, and hot dogs. I've been on the pot twice already.
                          That was me on Saturday. SOOOO GOOOD.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            does not compute
                            I was bent over in belly pain until Brittany brought out this ice cream sandwich cake. Then I perked up, ate some, had another fried chicken leg, and bent back over in pain.

Comment

• almost forgot...dessert was my sister's homemade strawberry rhubarb pie. CHOW
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I was bent over in belly pain until Brittany brought out this ice cream sandwich cake. Then I perked up, ate some, had another fried chicken leg, and bent back over in pain.
                                Glorious
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X