Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half pound turkey burgers, pepper jack cheese, peppered bacon and red onions. yum.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
      Lulz, seriously Vin. It was AMAZEBALLS.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh shit.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Lulz, seriously Vin. It was AMAZEBALLS.
          You have 24 hours to put your affairs in order.

And to prove I'm serious... you now have 12 hours.

Comment

• Ok Raylan, I'll leave Harlan County. But just know my chilli, totally fucking radmazeballs.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 1/2 pk whole wheat angel hair, 2 lb diced baked chicken breast, 1/2 lb. shredded spinach, 6 minced garlic cloves, 2 tbsp red pepper flakes, 4 tbsp olive oil, 1 handful crumbled parmigiano reggiano = lunch and dinner for two days. Fuck yes.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I made some Taco Al Pastor.

Best. Tacos. Ever.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A pulled pork sammich with muenster cheese, broccoli slaw and raw onions. YUM.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made some Korean lettuce wraps with sliced pork bellies, sesame oil, chili paste and chopped scallions.

Hot as fuck, and my asshole is paying the piper... but sofa king good!

Comment

• Frozen pizza and beer. Cheap, unimaginative and terrible for our health. But until payday, it's this and leftovers.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Made some Korean lettuce wraps with sliced pork bellies, sesame oil, chili paste and chopped scallions.

Hot as fuck, and my asshole is paying the piper... but sofa king good!
                        recipe
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          recipe
                          Here you go...

You can find pork belly cheap at any Asian store. I found a 2 pound pack for $4.

Just fry it up, add this sauce, then wrap in a lettuce leaf.

Comment

• Just baked chicken and made a salad last night. Tonight I'm going to grill the sausage I got at the butcher, and make some veggies and something with my taters.

Comment

• Can't wait to get paid tomorrow so that I can make pulled pork. Having hell finding pork shoulder lately, though. Maybe gonna try Whole Furrds.

~

Comment

• Seriously? Ralph's always has pork shoulder.

And speaking of pulled pork, think I'll celebrate Friday with a cuban sammich.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-29-2011, 04:48 PM.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X