No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to beat this game tonight or tomorrow, I'm going away for the weekend and I want to know what happens. This game is great so far.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I've finished the game. It was fucking great. Now I can focus on multiplayer. I'm down, whenever you guys are.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So that
          Spoiler: spoiler! 
        fucking train sequence was amazing

this game keeps getting more and more awesomer.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've only played for about an hour so far. It's glorious. Maybe it shits the bed later but right now I think this and MW2 will be slugging it out for GOTY.

Comment

• I'm pretty close to the end as is Lesley, and no. No shitting the bed as of yet.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Even if this game shits the bed, the train stage and the character interactions will trump anything else short of MW2 for the year. Holy balls.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• This game is sooooooo goooooood.

Comment

• The only way I could love this game more is if Chloe and Elena scissored at some point.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I want to have sex with this game. IT is so fucking great. Seriously, MW2 will have to bust out some pretty fucking awesome shit to beat this as a single player experience. And while I know that MW2 will be good, it honestly can't compete with this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I want to have sex with this game. IT is so fucking great. Seriously, MW2 will have to bust out some pretty fucking awesome shit to beat this as a single player experience. And while I know that MW2 will be good, it honestly can't compete with this game.
                        Spoiler: See me. 

You haven't played the game yet Rob. Lulz.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          Spoiler: See me. 

You haven't played the game yet Rob. Lulz.
                          Spoiler: No. 
                        But you haven't played Uncharted 2.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Here's the thing, FPS's (even great ones: MW, AVP2 as examples) just can't compete with an overall story experience as a third person/action game can. As bad ass as the nuke shit in MW was or even the Marine levels in AVP2, nothing has drawn me more into a gaming experience as Uncharted 2 has. I know you love MW like a kid man, and it's a great game, I'm just saying that it's no where near as an engaging experience as Uncharted 2 is. And unless IW reinvent the wheel with MW2, that's not going to change. Now, multiplayer is a different story.

Comment

• Uncharted 2 = movie.

MW= game of a movie.

Comment

• I am in no way saying MW or MW2 sucks either. I fucking love MW and already have MW2 pre-ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                  Spoiler: No. 
                                But you haven't played Uncharted 2.
                                  Spoiler: Oh yeah? 
                                Go cook my egg rolls beeyatch!! Lulz.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Here's the thing, FPS's (even great ones: MW, AVP2 as examples) just can't compete with an overall story experience as a third person/action game can. As bad ass as the nuke shit in MW was or even the Marine levels in AVP2, nothing has drawn me more into a gaming experience as Uncharted 2 has. I know you love MW like a kid man, and it's a great game, I'm just saying that it's no where near as an engaging experience as Uncharted 2 is. And unless IW reinvent the wheel with MW2, that's not going to change. Now, multiplayer is a different story.
                                I get that, but you said it with a certainty, like you had played it.
                                Uncharted 2 = movie.

MW= game of a movie.
                                I would agree with that. Don't get me wrong I'd love to play BOTH Uncharted games.

I am in no way saying MW or MW2 sucks either. I fucking love MW and already have MW2 pre-ordered.
                                Oh I know. Was just messing with you.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X