Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just set up an account. Seems like it could be a good way to record chat and shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's by far the best quality and easiest to use chat system.

Comment

• STEAM SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Gross.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm on the fence about popping the case open.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was super easy

Comment

• Seriously. Six bucks for the special screwdriver and about 10 mins worth of work.

Comment

• Link instructions please. Mine is developing a "sound" that makes me believe it's in need of cleaning.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://pixelvulture.com/2016/05/ps4-fan/

Comment

• Played PUBG with Rob. FULL SQUAD.

Comment

• That was pretty fun.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5328...ature=youtu.be

No Man's Sky is trying to stay relevant with this giant new update. But is it too late?

Yes. Yes, it's too late.

Comment

• Tried to get Night Trap for PS4, sold out in a second.

Fuck I hate fucking nerds and the fucking internet sometimes.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• how the fuck didn't I know about this? YOU GUYS SUCK AT BRINGING RELEVANT THINGS TO MY ATTENTION.

Comment

• But Rob, I just brought it to your attention and there's around round of copies releasing for sale in 4 hours SO GET OFF MY CASE ALREAAADY GAAAWWWDDD
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X