Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising....

Or....A really shitty looking flash based cartoon based of off Spaceballs..

http://www.jetsetstudios.com/demo/sp..._a04_H.264.mov

What the fuck? This looks like pure ass. And not even fun ass. But not fun ass.

Thoughts?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Hmmm? I want to say it has very good potential but based off that titty fulled trailer makes me think?
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Umm not really what i was thinking the show was going to be like, and im not sure it is going to do that well... I think it shouldv'e been left alone
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I just tried to watch an episode on youtube, and I couldn't make it more than 5 mins in. What a piece of garbage.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That makes me sad!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

it is fucking horrible, seriously. Just go youtube "Spaceballs Animated". I can't believe he put his name on it. Fuck you Mel Brooks. I always wished he made Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2. Shit with the prequels out, he could mine that for gold..

IT'S GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

Comment

Working...
            X