Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I think it's Barry.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Huh. Didn't think of that. Either way the FX on it were actually really fucking creepy and well done.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm a week behind on Arrow but goddammit. Why did they have to make Felecity fucking UNBEARABLE? This whole
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        break up thing
        feels straight out of junior high.

lame. Cupid is stupid too. Dumb episode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fair warning, Felicity is just as bad on the next episode (which is really fun otherwise). I mean, I understand why she's upset but hopefully she gets to the point where she understands why Ollie did what he did. Besides, it was her idea to go back to Star City in the first place!

All of the DC shows were really good last week. I thought the Supergirl crossover was a lot of fun and liked how it established the Infinite Earths theory in another show. Good stuff.

Comment

• That's the worst part. She's being stupid as fuck over something she wanted and something that makes complete sense on his part.

It's so out of fucking character.

Comment

• It's poorly manufactured conflict.

Spoiler:  
              im sure the writers felt they needed something to bother Ollie while Dahrk is temporarily out of the picture and decided relationship drama was there best choice. I think they should have either introduced a new mid-level bad guy or not written it so Ollie dropped out of the mayoral race and have him match political wits with Mrs. Dahrk.

Comment

• Honestly, I liked it better when it was just a funny, superficial little crush she had on Oliver, that was probably never going to go anywhere which freed her up to flirt or be with anyone.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• WHOA

Comment

• oh shit, last week's Legends was DOPE. Totally called
                    that Heatwave was Kronos a few week back
                    when Lesley and I were watching. Not because it makes any sense but because it made perfect sense if that makes sense.

haha

But man was Kendra acting like a bitch for the most part and then at the end "I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU" like what? in no way throughout the episode did she ever make that clear. It's like they just can't write females that aren't stupid which is lame.

Dug seeing Ra and his little smirk at the end in regards to Nyssa.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Arrow Spoilers 
                      So, Black Canary is dead. What a wasted character. I was always waiting for them to finally make her a cool character like in the comics, but they had very different plans for her. I was hoping to see a Birds of Prey formation on the show eventually, maybe even a spinoff, but The Huntress hasn't shown up in a long time, so maybe they didn't want to go that route. I suppose Felicity could become Black Canary now, and have Green Arrow get together with a Black Canary.

Slowly been watching the 13 episodes of Constantine. Guy who plays Hector Salamanca on Breaking Bad showed up in an episode as Felix Faust. They should bring him over to Arrow or Flash if they ever have John Constantine show up again.

Comment

• Just watched the episode with Beth the Bee girl. Fun episode and dig the stuff with Curtis finding the Arrow cave. Good stuff but man the flashbacks need to stop. I don't give any shits about any of that stuff this season. It's just filler and booooring.

Comment

• I keep hoping they're going to bring it back around. But I think It's that goodwill that allows flashbacks to turn into lazy disconnected filler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Spoiler: Arrow Spoilers 
                            So, Black Canary is dead. What a wasted character. I was always waiting for them to finally make her a cool character like in the comics, but they had very different plans for her. I was hoping to see a Birds of Prey formation on the show eventually, maybe even a spinoff, but The Huntress hasn't shown up in a long time, so maybe they didn't want to go that route. I suppose Felicity could become Black Canary now, and have Green Arrow get together with a Black Canary.
                            SO HAPPY THIS FINALLY HAPPENED. Been a long time coming. And it actually was pretty shocking. I was impressed. Dahrk is a beast.

Comment

• I don't like what happened on The Flash this week.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                              I'm not a huge Jay Garrick fan but they sure shit on his legacy this episode. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive. I hope they have something up their sleeve, but as of right now I didn't like the Zoom reveal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                I don't like what happened on The Flash this week.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                                I'm not a huge Jay Garrick fan but they sure shit on his legacy this episode. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive. I hope they have something up their sleeve, but as of right now I didn't like the Zoom reveal.
                                I was a tad out of it last night when watching but was the jist that
                                Hunter saw his dad kill his mom, became a serial killer, was being fucked with in a mental hospital, got powers, became Zoom and then talked another version of himself named Jay into going to Earth 1, befriending the group, and then letting himself die to seal the illusion?

Or did I miss something?

Comment

Working...
                                X