Gone Girl (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Girl (2014)

So, yeah. I'd peg this one and Boyhood as the first Best Picture nominees released.

I could easily see Trent Reznor winning for score again.

I didn't care for a ton of the set time, it felt too ID Channel to me. But, the rest was just FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

This has the chance to be Fincher's biggest crowd pleaser since Se7en. Button and Social Network had mainstream appeal, but it didn't have that tension build like you get here.

Affleck can do no wrong. NPH can do no wrong.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Is it really three hours long?

Comment

CAN DO NO WRONG GRAVE!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Is it really three hours long?
        Damn near it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          CAN DO NO WRONG GRAVE!!
          Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see this but I'm pretty sure there's no way I can tell my wife "I'm going to the movies for 4 1/2 hours so have fun with the kid" and not expect to be sleeping on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see this but I'm pretty sure there's no way I can tell my wife "I'm going to the movies for 4 1/2 hours so have fun with the kid" and not expect to be sleeping on the couch.
            Sometimes a good couch sleep is worth it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I may be an odd duck but I want that crazy bitch on my team.
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              I may be wrong but did she get a few more pumps out of NPH after opening his airway?

Comment

Oh she totally did.

Comment

Hottest cray beesh of all time. I mean, not on looks, but that's some grade A level cray

Comment

Working...
                  X