No announcement yet.

Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And why would Will goad the guy on? It doesn't make any sense.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Will <3 Hannibal
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I thought that was neat, but eh. I hate the guy playing the cop at the moment. He sounds like he's dubbed every time he talks.
        The Italian cop? He probably is.

Comment

it's fucking terrible then. Just put subtitles on. I can't fucking deal.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

heh, nice.

Comment

Enjoy while you can, no season 4.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Pshhhh. I bet we get this on Netflix.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Come on Netflix/Amazon.

Comment

Amazon has the streaming rights so they have an "in" already. No way this doesn't get picked up IF the creators are adamant about it continuing in my humble uneducated opinion anyway.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think Amazon is the likely new home, too. They've already done the thing where they air shows that are made overseas and, like you said, they're already streaming the first couple seasons. I hope whoever does it lets Fuller continue to do his thing.

Comment

• Yeah, hoping for Amazon as well.

Comment

• Decent episode last week. That dinner scene with the ice pick was really fucking uncomfortable. The faces/noises the guy was making made me feel really bad inside. I don't know why but that's probably one of the most fucked up things they've done yet in my mind. Reminded me of the Animatrix short with the experiments. Will's butterfly? Awesome.

Comment

• Last week's episode should have been the first of the season. Much better. That being said, I'm not a fan of what they're doing with Alana at the moment. The meeting between Chilton/Verger was fucking ON POINT though. It's a bummer that Pitt is no longer playing him though, new guy isn't twisted enough.

Comment

• Last week's Hannibal was fucking INTENSE. I wish Verger was a bit more unhinged still. That fight? awesome.

Comment

• I'd go ahead and start toe-tagging the show.

Yahoo Screen and Hulu are the only options left. Plus, Will Graham and Hannibal's contracts expire in 2 weeks.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X