Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK YEAH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm a week behind so I just watched the one with Murder by Numbers. Duuuuude, what the hell was that dinner at the end?! This show is crazypants glorious.

Comment

I'm like this season behind. Toooooo many tows. MUST SMITBORRENT
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hooooly shit, Fuller is a diabolical genius. I was worried for Will about the stag manifestation becoming more grotesque and with everything he's been doing with Hannibal. And then that bomb dropped at the end. Fuckin' A, this show.

Comment

This week's episode was amazing. I cannot fucking wait for the showdown with Mason and Hannibal. Mason is fucking twisted as fuck. And that ending? WTF?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy shit to what they got away with showing this week. fuck.

*burp*"I'm full of myself."

Pitt is amazing and that mask was creepy as fuck.

Comment

Remember when that one scene with Ray Liotta in HANNIBAL was considered crazy and a little shocking? Oh, life was so much more simple then.

I can't believe what they get away with on this show. And I can't believe it looks like the most expensive show on TV but apparently doesn't have a very big budget.

Comment

There is no other show on TV, past or present, that is like Hannibal. That's an amazing feat, to be that unique in your execution.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

not sure how many of you guys if any follow me on tumblr but I posted this a week ago. The thought that goes into the dishes that Hannibal makes. I found it pretty fascinating.

Comment

Currently watching Red Dragon. Ed Norton and blonde hair are a bad match. I also love that they chose the "ponytail method" to make an old man younger.

Comment

Man. Pitt transformed into some fucked up Joker in this one.

Comment

It was so goddamn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            It was so goddamn good.
                            When you come visit we are totally taking some of that shit.

Comment

hahaha, we'll have some amazing stories,

"And then Billy had me feed my lips to Spartacus and I was like AAWWWW YEAHHHHH"

Comment

Fuller posted a bunch of cool behind the scenes pics from the nightmare on his Twitter feed last week. Looking at the pics made me realize that you really don't see a whole lot of what's going on in the scene because of how it was lit. So gross.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bryanfuller

Comment

Working...
                                X