Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickin' bootay! wut wut!

Comment

Yeah, all my dudebro's got injured. Well, not all but damn near it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Congrats to both Jeff and Troy for beating me this year. I did the best I could but still only managed third. Jeff was on fire this year. I look forward to next year and hopefully more here join for shits and giggles.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was in the lead for awhile, but Jeff beat me due to Peyton and my injuries just piling up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Yeah, injuries and a mild draft boned me but I stayed competitive making moves. I also got hosed by early Brady not putting up many pts but how do you sit Brady? Fantasy foozeball is hard sometimes. :-D

Comment

I'm not a sporto but let me ask- does Manning always look this lost, confused, and not-at-all in control? Or is it the extreme loudness of the crowd throwing him off? This is sad.

Comment

Crowd plus his mongoloid brother is in attendance. That's a lot of pressure.

Comment

Folks here in NJ are:

1) Stoked or pissed that they're playing the game here. 50/50 split for various reasons.

2) Pissed that NYC is getting all the glory while NJ is ignored by the NFL, support-wise. Lots of NJ based celebrations were cancelled due to lack of NFL support, costing us taxpayers a pretty penny. NYC, however, is getting all the tourist $$$ and party $$$ thanks to the NFL.

Comment

I also hope that NJ gets reimbursed for all the security we're providing to the game. I saw a lot of State Troopers in the background. I bet they took quite a few off patrol to add to the locals to provide security. That's alot of OT for the troopers.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Most extra jobs like that are done by guys who are not on shift at the time. At least that's how it is here.

Comment

Same in Jersey, but an event like this where security is paramount (especially since if anything goes wrong Jersey will get full blame with NY wiping their hands of everything), I would think that they would get any available personnel, especially out of the offices, out there.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                        X