No announcement yet.

The Following - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Kevin Bacon. You're just fucking shit up all over the place.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Good or bad fucking shit up? I haven't watched any of this yet. :-D
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Catching up on this. Fucking hilarious. Iceman is going nuts. Creepy twins are even creepier. Emma is still smoking hot.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

GOTDAMN to Mika or whatever. That shit was brutal. And yay, BEACHBALL SHOWS UP!

Comment

This show is just so silly and I can't stop watching. The end of the latest ep was surprising and great. Iceman ain't fucking around, yo.

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
              So the bookstore stuff was pretty great. And I love how Mika went out. Interesting to see how Joe is changing now. Also gotdamn to the FBI chick getting stabbed by her crazy ex. And Ryan's wife being alive? WAT?!?!

This season started off a tad slow, but now it's just nuts. Really enjoying it.

Comment

If I did find retarded that one out of two person on this show is a serial killer on season 1, should I bother with season 2%???
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

There's been only a couple "WHAAAT, they're in on it?" Reveals this year, not one every 15 minutes like last season. It was a little slow in the middle but has picked up the last few episodes. Last night was really good.

And I had wondered what happened with that FBI person. I think that was the episode I missed. Crazy.

Comment

Priest dude was kind of hardcore.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how Joe didn't see that coming. Because of his lack of empathy, I suppose?

Comment

I don't think Joe gave a single fuck to be honest.

Comment

Just watched the episode where

Spoiler: spoilers 
                          The creepy twins killed Mandy. That was some sad shit. I felt really bad for her. Also, if I was Ryan I'd fucking cuntpunch his woman. Like she thinks that she can just go on a vengance spree with him to kill Joe? Wtf.

Comment

Great episode last week. But jesus christ is Claire fucking stupid.

Emma went out a like a punk.

Comment

Dug the finale. Note to self: NEVER FOLLOW JOE CAUSE YOU WILL DIE

Interested in seeing who was driving the SUV at the end.

Comment

Since they didn't show us I suppose it could be someone we haven't seen before but I thought for sure it was going to be Opie's wife, because that's just how this show works. But I thought Ryan's dream was what was really going to happen, too.

I don't think showing mercy at the end was the right play, either. Joe has never shown any remorse and has proven himself to be very resourceful and with a lot of influence even when he's locked up. Preventing him from being a martyr isn't necessarily going to end things.

Comment

Working...
                                X