No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania 29: Where creativity went to die. Seriously everything that's happened so far was totes predictable. I'm calling it now, Cena does not heel turn and still beats The Rock.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ffffaaahhhn...daaaannng...gooohh
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Exactly.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jern Cerna won. Wherpdie Derp.

Comment

• Quite literally every single thing on this PPV was lame sauce. I didn't pay for it, so there's that.

Comment

• Did Undertaker win? Hell, was he even on the card? A guy at the office was talking like they were starting a feud between him & CM Punk.

Comment

• Of coursh! /bane
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Crowd at Raw last night was fan fucking tastic.

Comment

• class act

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d7uiEgHE9y0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, he's a good dude bro. It's hard not to like him but I really hate how they book him. /WrasslinNerdRage

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kC25VZKKT_A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha.....yessssssssssssssss

Comment

• Japan is fucking crazy.

Comment

• Still has more personality than John Cena
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yerp. And it sold better.

Comment

Working...
                                X