Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to get home and do some cyborg face shooting of Spacey, but stupid gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Orc Genocide Simulator 2015 showed up at the house on Friday, but I'm afraid of starting it. AC4 has already ruined what should have been a work weekend.
      Started it. Ruined the last of the work weekend.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's so good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MtIRsrdgJ08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This game is way more fun than I thought it was going to be.

Comment

• I kind of love Ryse. About half way through it and it starts getting weird about halfway through.

Made it further in Alien, hopefully beat that before Christmas.

Debating selling Destiny to grab Advanced Warfare today. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't care about Destiny and with the Halo re-release coming next week I'll be set for my space shooter for awhile.

Comment

• I want to play Ryse. I wish it was a free Live game one month.

AW is pretty good for the like two hours I played last night. Roommate walked in while I was in the midst of a CRAZY goddamn fire fight and he just stopped and went "Well that is some next level Call of Duty bullshit poppin off" and he wasn't wrong. The suits have all kinds of abilities. The one that made me crack up was the drone shield. Basically you walk with a riot shield in front of you, then slam it into the ground and when you aim it drops down and you shoot from behind it, and when you stop aiming then the shield slides back up and you can pick it up and move around more. Super cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Debating selling Destiny to grab Advanced Warfare today. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't care about Destiny and with the Halo re-release coming next week I'll be set for my space shooter for awhile.
                  I think I'm going to do the same thing. I'm not in love with it and if you need to keep buying the expansions to really advance with it I dont think I'm going to stick with it. I think trading in sooner than later will be a better value, get me some of that Xbone Advanced Warfare.

Comment

• Yeah, and now that I have a box I'll have halo to play so Destiny can enjoy it's lack of loot and stupid end game.

Comment

• now to decide which system to grab CoD on.

Comment

• This might help you decide, Rob.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbo.../1100-6423355/

Comment

• Xbone COD looks and feels amazing. Definitely prefer Xbone controller for FPS.

Comment

• Yeah, I watched that video. Not sure if I care that the FPS drop a few frames if that means I constantly get 1080p not upscaled on the PS4. Plus I want to game with Nate and he's on PS4.

Comment

• I see how it is. We're not good enough for you.

Comment

• more like I enjoy the PS4 controller better and Nate doesn't have both systems. I'll be grabbing the Halo bundle on the 11th though. PINK TEAM SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X