No announcement yet.

Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAha. Totally. Also last week's stuff with the airplane was awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The stuff in the IHOP with the redneck couple was brutal. Still need to watch this weeks.

Comment

Goddamn was the episode with his mother fucking painful. Like almost too painful. The comedy bits were the highlight though.

"It's like two buckets sloshing together. It doesn't make any sense."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Very painful.

Lesbonian, hehe.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

FUCKING GREAT.

Comment

Holy shit, the weed stuff was fucking great. I was dying. Also the comedy bit in the intro about how old is daughter was was fucking hilarious. I love the hell outta this show.

Comment

Finally caught some of this. Weed ep was hilarious. Saw part of the sex education ep. So uncomfortable. I wanted to murder the jocks in the doughnut shop. Like, I was actually mad.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I was cracking up that the woman was turned off. Louie is a funny dude, but jesus stop being such a pussy about everything.

Comment

He was way bigger than that fuck too. I do not like bullies.

Comment

Fuck that. How was he supposed know that kid was 18? If he was 17 and got punched, Louie would have been sued. However, I wouldn't have bitched out like that. I would have egged the kid on to hit me first.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Fuck that. How was he supposed know that kid was 18? If he was 17 and got punched, Louie would have been sued. However, I wouldn't have bitched out like that. I would have egged the kid on to hit me first.
                        That's why I wanted him to ask the kid how old he was and as soon as he heard 18 BAM! If younger, then call him names until he hits you.

Comment

THAT. Most bullies just run their mouth. Run your mouth back and buck up to them and watch them cower. Let them throw the first punch and fight dirty. Anyone can take a good punch to the jaw. No one expects the response to be leaping on top of them and kneeing the fuck out of their balls.

Comment

I've never been in a fight and I hope I never get into one. I'm afraid too much bottled up shit might blow out.

Comment

I've been in my fair share of fights. Lately though I'd probably kill someone if confronted.

Comment

Yeah. I need to find a healthy way to decompress. Wound way too tight lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X