Parks and Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parks and Recreation

We dug this show. I <3 Amy and Rashida, and the humor worked pretty well. Hopefully they can continue bringing the funny. I also liked seeing the dad from Undeclared in this spouting nonsense at the city hall meeting. "I hate Laura Linney...."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I dug it too. Aziz Ansari was funny. Amy and Rashida are my wives.

Comment

My wife works in city government so she loved the hell out of this show. It's basically The Office with a female Michael so it's going to be funny on some level.

Comment

I love Aziz on this. He was cracking me up last night when he was calling all of the contractors.

Also,
        "I'm in a band. We're called Just the Tip." hahahahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Great band name. I wonder if it would be considered classy enough for Rock Band.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/ZYcN4AmADm-pm9noLtISEw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/ZYcN4AmADm-pm9noLtISEw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

I still love this show. Aziz was on fire last night.

Comment

"This my wife. She is my age."
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  "This my wife. She is my age."

Yeah and everything about him and his wife was hilarious last night.

Comment

Yep, I officially love this show. Aziz and Amy are fucking great. And the episode with everyone trying to dig dirt on each other was fantastic. I'm also loving Louis C.K. 's character.

Comment

I just loved the guy that didn't want to "play the game" and they pulled up some pretty bad shit on him.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I wish Ron Fucking Swanson was my boss. He's so great.

I wish they had Duke Silver tracks on his website. I want to be taken on the sexual journey of jazz.

Comment

I thought this weeks episode was just as funny as The Office's or Community's.

Aziz delivered again.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/AF0B0Pl0yPm96B2IK7-dPQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/AF0B0Pl0yPm96B2IK7-dPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

I'm going to feel bad for Tom when he hot Canadian wife leaves him.

Comment

I really like Aziz. But, the show still doesn't come together for me.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                              X